Saturday, February 4, 2006

JAG

I'm not sure where to begin. On other pages I tell the story of how she & I met & interacted. On one I even point out things I think she deals with - baggage in other words. But how do you tell someone of someone you care for?

She’s bright. Not just a little smarter than average, but very intelligent. This is hidden partially by her shy demeanor & her soft spoken & quiet manner. Really if she has a choice between using 2 words or 3 she'll pick 2 every time. She can speak up & be assertive but naturally she's got a very soft voice. Patience is another virtue of hers. She will wait until you speak if she has nothing to say. All of those things combined cause some folks to not realize how bright she is.

She's about 5'5" & has a very athletic build. A petite frame with almost no fat at all. When I first saw her picture I guessed she was 125 pounds or so because of how thick her biceps were. Turns out she weighs closer to 105 but she's mostly muscle. Most of the jeans I've seen her well do not do her body justice - her legs or her ass. She has a complex about her legs that I can’t really understand as they’ve always seemed shapely & attractive to me. Her stomach is tight but not flat in the traditional sense. It’s tricky to describe & do it justice but she’s toned without being so sculpted as to be unattractive. Her hips aren’t as wide as most women of her height but they fit nicely with her frame & musculature. Oddly enough I always thought she had a nice back as far as backs go. Her hands are delicate even though you can see that they’re used to work. She's not big chested but she's not small for her frame either. I think she's close to being just the right breast size for her frame. Her neck is slender & graceful, neither too long nor too short for her body & head, though I admit definite bias as something about her neck always brought out the vampiric side of me.

Her hair has changed color a few times since I met her. Naturally she's a brunette but she was blonde at first then red for a while. She’s let it grow out a bit form the time we met. But her face is a semi-rare type that is complimented by either short hair or long hair (though I always preferred it when she wore her hair down for some reason).

Her face is very pretty. Cute nose, nice cheeks but not overly defined so as to eliminate her jaw line. Her lips are not Angelina Jolie type full or anything, but they're not too thin to be distinguishable. Again almost the perfect fullness for her features. She has 2 beauty marks, one on her left cheek just above her lip & the other on the left side of her neck.

Her eyes. Soft & brown & too easy to get lost in. Not just because of their appearance but because at times I almost believed I was staring into her soul. One eye is bigger than the other – just enough to tell which adds to her features more than detracts from them.

She has a weird sense of humor. To illustrate that she thinks I'm funny (sometimes at least). She'll often tell me something with a straight face then struggle to keep from laughing when I tell her I caught how she was teasing me. she even pulled a good one on me; for a year I called her cat by the wrong name through a semi-misunderstanding. she never said a word. She just let me call her cat what I called her, probably inwardly giggling her ass of the entire time.

She's also very caring. At least she has been towards me (with a few exceptions). She's tough but she has a sweet nurturing side that's very touching when you're exposed to it. Or at least in my case that's been so.

She's tough as I said - works very hard & is determined to pull through just about any adversity. She's had her chance to prove that too & while not being unscathed seems to have acquitted herself well. She's not infallible & in fact has fucked up quite a few times that I know of, but she's pulled herself past those things.

She does have a quick temper & gets quite upset & grumpy when things don’t go as planned, but she controls it well & is not very confrontational (in fact she could stand to be more confrontational than she is).

She looks young even though I can see some age starting in her face. Still I'd card babygirl for spicy bubblegum if I didn't know her. & she is young - 26 last December - but she's been through quite a bit & can be mature beyond her years.

She has a confidence about her that borders on ego, but I believe it's more owing to her matter-of-fact nature & her assessment of herself. Still I think she has some insecurities that I can find no legitimate reason for.

She's also very passionate. If she believes in something she tends to mean it though I think she's careful as to what she believes in.

She's pragmatic but not so much so that she is boring or afraid of adventure or risk.

When I see her I definitely see the lady in front of me, but I can also see the little girl inside of her. Perhaps that's just me, but that best sums up the duality I see in her of child & woman. That alone would be enough to make her beautiful to me if it weren't for the other things.

That's what I know of her. I admit bias but I doubt anyone who knows her would say I was too off base.

On the surface though she's a nursing student in her 2nd semester of school. she works as a CNA to pay the bills. She's 26 years old & an avid snowboarder (as well as bike rider, rockhound & a few other outdoor type things). She’s an avid reader when she has time & is often too damn busy for her own good. She’s a daughter a sister & an aunt in addition to her other roles. She is owned by a very sweet yet sometimes grumpy kitty. & I am her friend & was her lover. I'm not entirely sure if either were reciprocated but that's a tale that will unfold on other pages.

To sum up she is beautiful to me. & she doesn't look bad either. :) This is how I see her even now & it's partly why I write of her so often. The other part is partially due to my view of her, or perhaps the cause of my view of her: I love the girl.

No comments: